Dumaguete Info Search

Honda Wave 125cc (Low price)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Lieca, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lieca

Lieca DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Repsol Honda 125cc 18months old. Registered and taxed, very good original condition, never been messed with. Php42000Contact me on 09303500387 or email insideview@hotmail.com.

Attached Files:

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Lieca, a couple of questions, if I may. How high is the seat, can a girl 4'11" (maybe) touch the ground? Are you the original owner? Has the bike been serviced on schedule and do you have records? How many kilometers on the bike? Are the tires nearly bald? Does it have many scratches? Thanks

3. OP
    OP
    Lieca

Lieca DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi PatO,
    Yes we are the original owner, we bought it new from Du Ek Sam when we arrived and was the first Repsol in Dumaguete. It has been serviced by them on the dot and has all the service records. it has been registered and taxed. and all the papers are in order. My wife is 4'11 and she can touch the floor. the seat could be cut down to reduce height but the bike is totally standard.
    It has never been dropped or crashed. it has both Mirrors and unlike most bikes in town all the lights work..... there are two helmets included. It has 12k on it and the rear tyre will need changing in the next 5k. Have just seen one in Du Ek Sam 52k total mess.
    It's free to look. Just dont want to be messed around or insulted. we all want a bargain and this is.

4. OP
    OP
    Lieca

Lieca DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is now sold Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.