Dumaguete Info Search

Honest Ideas Please

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mydestinyz23, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello to everyone and Kumsuta!

I composed this new thread to ask your honest opinion. I am planning to buy imported goods her in U.S for example t-shirts for men and women, shorts etc. They are all imported and 100% cotton. If I can buy all this summer stuff her in bargain price and sale to Dgte. around 400.00 to 500.00 do you think there are some people out there that can afford to buy those goods I mentioned above? :confused:
    By the way, most of the stuff I am trying to sell are all summer stuff that are currently on sale here.
    Mostly are made in China, mexico, Thailand etc.
    Please send me any opinions you have before I spend this money...Thanks.:confused:

2. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    yourdestiny, 100% cotton is really nice, but it depends on the design and quality and as long as te shirt speaks for the price of 400 to 500 i think i will sell to medium to high earner.

its no longer very tempting to buy even if it sounds imported because the tag says it all, made in china, etc. so better if the price is much lower so that "pangmasa".

3. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So how much do you think?

India-One thanks for your opinion.

The garments are really nice and the design too! I am going home this Christmas, so I am thinking maybe I can make money of it.

They're original price is between $20-40 dollars, but because winter is coming they are trying to get rid of summer stuff and display the appropriate clothes for winter such as coat etc.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    IMHO, forget about importing cloth from US, you cant beat the prices here. I had the offer of 1000 shirts 100% cotton, for 75 PHP each. They are the shirts addidas is using, just without 3 stripes. You can have on the Tag whatever you want.The best brand (in my opinion again) what you can get here in a normal way are "Ocean-Shirts" They dont shrink at all, dont loose more color than any other "western"shirt and are available in adult-sizes.
    Rhoody

5. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    destiny, based on that original price and as what you have said that the design is nice then i think it well sell, it would be nice if you can take pictures of the shirt and the varieties of design, send it to your friends or relative, for them to canvas and show to possible buyers for orders, in such a way you will know how many items you'll be bringing and the possible design that is sellable. just my though

6. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, basically what are you saying Rhoody was not a good idea?

I will try to take some pictures and see if you have the same thoughts.
    Thanks for the time responding my post.

7. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Beside not spending that much pesos, a lot of people (including the well-to-do) there, are going for "ukay ukay" which are very affordable, and also, imported.

8. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So basically what your saying is it is an absoulutely a bad idea?

I will take some pictures of the items and see if you still have the same thoughts. Thanks for responding my post.

9. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Swany, Ukay Ukay are used. These ones are brand new. With tags in $.

10. OP
    OP
    mydestinyz23

mydestinyz23 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think you have a good and honest though India-One.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.