Dumaguete Info Search

House and lot for sale in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Swany, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi guys and gals, while surfing, I came across a website on real estate in Dumaguete and neighboring towns. I don't know if you have already been there or not. For those who are looking to buy a house and lot, you can E-mail the broker or realtor or you can open their site; IslandsProperties.com. Their E-mail is; 55negor@islandsproperties.com. Good luck on house hunting. :smile:

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    May I refer to a previous post of my " ÏSLANDS PROPERTIES and their fairytales !! ":mad: :mad:

I have two weeks of only BAD experienece with them a lot of just plain lies and more of those things. They still post on their web houses that are alraedy taken and even of houses that simply are NOT FOR SALE . Some other do the same by öffering rental homes , that are leased out already months ago ..... Just drive around with a tricyle diriver .. they know the places and are always updated on this matter !!

3. OP
    OP
    Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0

earlmj; I may have missed your previous post. I'm truly sorry for posting that. I just did it innocently, thinking maybe I could be of some help to people looking for properties around Dumaguete and neighboring towns. I got so excited that I am about to call my sister to see the property that I was attracted to. Thank you for that info. I am sorry for what you have been through. What a scam you've got into! :(

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Although island properties can be somehow a rip off as its downside , but the good side of it comes to make us (who are thousands of miles away ) readily aware of what’s on around Dumaguete in terms of properties. I would not know there was bit of real estate frenzy in Duma til I surfed in and saw pictures of some nice houses on the market ,as a reference ,which sparks curiousity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.