Dumaguete Info Search

Valencia Housing, looks like it is Valencia or Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by PangitPilot, May 9, 2010.

1. PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi All,

spent the day touring on a scooter from sibulan to valencia and dauin, thaaks to my Iphone and google maps, wonderful devices. Met some great people along the way, including folks with whom we have mutual friends.

Looks like Valencia and Dumagete proper are probably the way to go for a place to live.

Have been in contact with Archer from Island properties, and would love to know if there are any other options available.

Am looking at the following options:
    2-3 Bedroom
    10K - 25K range
    Internet/Cable/Phone either connected or ready to go
    I have an Australian Blue Heeler (Dog) who is the Boss of our House, so she has to come as well, so a pet friendly place is a must
    Fenced is a nice to have
    Off street Parking is also a nice to have
    Available early to mid June
    Long Term for the right place

If anyone knows of a place, please pm me or if you know of other Realtors who may have listings, would love to get the contact details

Am off back to Pampanga on election day, but will come back down as soon as I have a couple of places to look at.

Many thanks in advance

2. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    You probably know it already...but a couple nice places have just popped up on IslandsProperties....

3. OP
    OP
    PangitPilot

PangitPilot DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Thanks garbonzo. will double check. They keep their listings up, even if they are taken so have to go through them all one by one to see if the click through tells you if it is available or not.