Dumaguete Info Search

how can I go to Siquijor from Southern Leyte?

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by hk_sleepy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hk_sleepy

hk_sleepy One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to go to Siquijor for 3 days after diving in Southern Leyte. But I don't want to waste the time on transportation. So I want to know is there any fast method that I can go to Siquijor from Southern Leyte? Or any other suggestion or place recommend to me after diving in Souther Leyte?
    Thanks a lot!

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Welcome on the board of the Gentle people , H K Sleepy .
    I myself have no earthly idea , but hang on , for sure someone here will be able to assist you !
    Cheers ,
    Earl

3. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think that there is no other faster way to go to Siquijor from Southern Leyte than to take a fast ferry to Bohol and then to Dumaguete. From Dumaguete you can take the Delta fast ferry to Siquijor.

4. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Josephen is right. The question is really about the fastest way to Dumaguete from Southern Leyte, since Duma is the only way to get to Siquijor at all. Fast ferries are the way to go.

5. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    One way of reaching Siquijor from Leyte is take a boat to Cebu and from Cebu (not thru a fast-ferry) to Siquijor. Then the port of entry will be Larena. Sometimes you travel during the night but you will arrive in the island earlier than the fast ferry which takes the first trip during the day.

6. wonderpete

wonderpete DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    G/DAY!! First I Want To Say I'm In Love With Dumaguete It Is The Nicest Places In Philippines!! You Can Get A Pumpboat From Batoa Near Massin In Leyte To Bohol Then Go By Car To Tagbilaran, Where You Can Get Fast Craft Weesham Preferred To Dumaguete . Hope This Helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.