Dumaguete Info Search

HRT.....For Geezers

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Crane op, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Crane op

Crane op DI New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 2
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Just throwing this one out there, If this threads inappropriate admin, feel free to bin it.
    But I was wondering how many, or if any decrepant ol geezers, (like me), get HRT treatment , (Testosterone injections, pills or cream),from a doctor in the Philippines. In my country it's not illegal, but near impossible to get. Yet same age women can just roll up to a Quack and get what they ask for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    No worries. It's a reality. My Father was a career Pharmacist. He never took a pill nor vitamin and died of spinal & prostate cancer, still refusing pills or liquids for pain. He was 84. lol......... he always would say "it's all crap" Him being a 32 degree FreeMason, I took him at his word and I am about the same. Outside of Penicillin & antibiotics, I do not suBscribe. IMHO

3. Garcia

Garcia DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 129
    Good post, yes for Geezers or a friend.

I'm definitely not how I was and I've done all the sinpots in Asia from age 38, now 69, starting Thailand. Heard some bad things about Terestone like ones balls shrinking etc. Desire does not fully come with just the blues and the yellows.

Now hate dentists for the injection alone but one in the butt definitely no thanks, but creams etc maybe.

Anyone with sound information....??

4. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Definitely not advisable without medical advice (i.e. should not be bought online) as there can be serious side-effects (as shown on https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...th/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728) such as worsening sleep apnoea, enhancing growth of some cancers, stimulating red blood cells such that the risk of blood clots is greater and an increase in breast size.

The only one I would go for is the breast enlargement as that sets me up well on Only Fans and similar sites (with potential earnings of $4000 PER DAY!) - I realise (before it is pointed out by a sharp mind) that I also need to plump my lips.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Oh, It's a wonderful World. Ohhhh.... Yeaaaaaa