Dumaguete Info Search

I am new...Wish to have friends here in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mitch_cortez, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitch_cortez

mitch_cortez DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm Mitch Cortez
    Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Attached Files:

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    mmmmmmmmmmmm??????

:confused:
    :confused: Is this some sort of sales Pitch? First you need Employees, then you try and sell! Now you need Friends. SOME of us ARE awake,!!:p

Jack P. :wink:

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Apology!

:eek: Mitch, Sorry for my comments yesterday, When I got in from a bad day, my PC was full of rubbish. I wrote on the wrong thread and for this I apologize. Welcome to DI, whilst I can't help you with a house, I will just say I hope you have a good time in Dumaguete. I can guess why! you will come here, so I hope things turn out well for you.:wink:

Jack P. :smile:

4. OP
    OP
    mitch_cortez

mitch_cortez DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Jack

Hello!

I just arrived early this morning...Dumaguete is such a nice place, hmmm don't worry hehehe its okey. I am open to all kinds of opinions/comments. By the way, I am a Cebu Base Area Sales Head of Camella Homes, since the Dumaguete branch is new I will set up a new sales team here.

I will do mass hiring for my team maybe I will look for local newspaper for ADS.

And I will be roaming around to look for house.

Except for branch employees, I dont have other friends here yet...hopefully you. :smile:

5. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :wink: In the main we all get along here, you will find every now and then a little friction but it all blows over. Just a little word of caution though, take care with the posts on Business. If in any Doubt PM Rhoody, I see you are a DI member now, so you can do your Photo and send PM's. Hope your time in Dgte will be good for you.:smile:

Jack P.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.