Dumaguete Info Search

I am TheSwede

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by TheSwede, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSwede

TheSwede DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all! My short introduction. I am a big fan of the Philippines and I have been there 4 times, each time between 4 and 6 weeks. I am a Swedish citizen born and lived 31 years in the north of the country. Been travelling to south east asia since 1991, I am now 38 years old. Just back on the 29th of January from the Philippines.

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Welcome to the forum.

3. Mam A

Mam A DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome!

You will enjoy the forum very much. A piece of unsolicited advice, enjoy the quips, quotes, response meanerings and qualms as well. The "languages" used in the forum cater to almost every possible profile and this is IMHO only. There's no need to worry about judgments and character theorizations. It's not totally wholesome but it's mostly fun and you don't get reprimanded for being absent when you are sick! No conclusions are made for absences. None at all. So in and out one can go, no fees, no grease and still FEEL VERY WELCOME ALWAYS.

Enjoy!

Mam A

4. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Cool Mam A and welcome to TheSwede

Not much more could be said Mam A seens to have covered it.. So welcome to out little paradise...

5. OP
    OP
    TheSwede

TheSwede DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds really nice!! Our life gives us more time some days and less some other days. I am working and doing a lot of things in my spare except being on forums like this. Just came in now, been running. I loved to run in Dumaguete though, it is too cold for me here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.