Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery I can tell by the smell

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by grandpainak, Nov 15, 2020.

1. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    before I even taste it. If it smells like pork and it taste like pork it must be PORK. Roberson's Market is doing the same thing as Hipper Mart. Bating and switching Ground PORK for ground beef and charging for ground BEEF. I just can't believe large corporations like these would dip to such LOW tactics as this, for the small difference in price! I took my complaint to the Customer Service at Roberson's this morning only to be smiled at like she was saying, with her smile, sfw. I have been told that the only way to get 100% real ground beef is to grind it yourself. I guess I will be buying a grinder.:mad: When the recipe calls for beef and pork is substituted it really screws it up! Hears to the meat departments that thing ground beef and ground PORK is the same. :finger: Anyone know where I can buy a meat grinder?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. camote

camote DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Good Meat grinder you can buy in YanYan

3. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 92
    i've got a grinder that's hardly been used. it's like new except that i drilled a series of holes in the case to improve the ventilation/cooling.

https://tinyurl.com/y4jco2o3

it works fine for 1kg but wasn't powerful enough for me, grinding 3kg at a time, so i got a commercial grinder like used in the public markets.

you, or anyone else, can have it for ₱500, delivered to the valencia mkt next sunday.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    One thing you can do at Hypermart and also at Lee's is to just buy the beef or pork, they will also trim fat if you don't like to much, but they will weigh it before hand and the price is the same, then ask them to grind it for you and they do it right there where you can see it. That is what the Missus does. Never a problem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 92
    the grinder is spoken for. tnx guys...