Dumaguete Info Search

i lost my boyfriend in dumaguete!

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by dumaguetenia, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I should've come with my boyfriend in dumaguete. Since he arrive last saturday i havent spoken to him. It seem to me that he injoy too much of what dumaguete can offer that he does'nt sleep at all. Im happy for him that he sees heaven and paradise at last. I just wanted to know guys, what time does the bar close? or do they close ?

dumaguetenia

2. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    dumaguetenia,

it depends on what bar are you talking or asking, hihihihi, but maybe 3am the last bar closes,some closes earlier.

don't worry dumaguetenia, for sure he will be calling you anytime soon, and report the progress he has made.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Dumaguetina,
    If he don't wanna bring you and does not tell you what he is doing, simply kick him out...
    There are more nice men in the world, who may take care of you...
    Bars closing around 2 during weekdays, 3 during Weekend, some open longer is there are still guests there

cheers

Rhoody

4. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    India-one,
    Thanks a lot ! Im not worried at all. He will be there in dumaguete for long. 3am cool enough ,as long he went back to his hotel before sunrise.I just wondering if his system works well for him. As he is in a reverse time there now.Anyway who ca resist the beauty of the town?
    have a good day to you.

dumaguetenia

5. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Rhoody,

Thats the thing, i cant come with him as i am working . I only have certain weeks in a year to get my vacation. Not this time. You will know , I will put a post for wanted a new boyfriend. He..he..he..:wink:

dumaguetenia.

6. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Hi dumaguetenea,you should have come with bf lazing around Dgte ,u know ur missing now dear .But can't always be nxt to him n every move though but at least he txt u or u txt him . Hmmmm not making u paranoid but u know what men can be ,they hv the other diff brain that doesn't think at all ,u know what I mean. Better if only of drinks til morning and no othr girl in background .

7. OP
    OP
    dumaguetenia

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Pickled_newt,

I give the man a life.:smile: Its his first ever in the philippines and dumaguete. If i cant trust him being alone by himself in my own country and town, Then his not the man for me. Dont worry the forum will provide me plenty.:wink:

dumaguetenia

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    sounds good dumaguetenia, will i send my resumee? hehehehhe

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I didn't know dumagueteinfo forum now a partner intro club and got lot of singleton reserves,oh well just in case better luck, hope not all in the blooming over 60's though .:wink:

But age doesn't matter if you believe it.:D

10. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    dumaguetenia, my boyfriend is honest to me in our 3 years of realationship,but to let him go in dumaguetene alone for vacation I will not trust him 100% that he will not care of some young girls there, as you know long noses there is so attractive......don't worry there are still many men in this world .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.