Dumaguete Info Search

I S Beheading

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by john boy, Oct 4, 2014.

1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    John, like most and I hope all, these idiotic people " Their day will come" it says so in their beloved "Koran" Abuses like this and Abuse of Power anywhere, will always meet a Sticky End.

RIP indeed, Condolances to the Family never seems to be enough to say.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    RIP.

These guys are really wanting a fight. Seems there is more to it. They can't honestly be stupid enough to think that they are going to deter anyone from coming after them.

4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    A true Warrior faces his opponent on the Battlefield eye to eye, not hiding behind women and children, behind a rock too afraid to face someone who is armed, their whole agenda is to bully, terrorise and attack the weak and unarmed civilians to force them to convert to a backward barbaric Cult... The mark of a real coward... NOT a Warrior!

What I do not understand is; "If there are 17,000 of the Rats marauding across a Desert attacking unarmed civilians, why doesn't the Western World piece together a 200,000 strong contingent to quell the uprising instead of sending in 600 like our wing nut Prime Minister mentioned doing? OVER RUN THEM and drive them back and pick them off as they flee like the Rats they are abandoning a sinking Ship!

There are NO Rules with them, it is time the West realised it is time to take off the Gloves and go in Bare Knuckle on the Rats own terms!

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't fully agree with that. There is no point in going to war if you don't plan on winning. It is quite well known that they would stand little chance against the US and their allies. Prior to the war on terror these tactics were not known as "terrorism" but gorilla tactics. The US has funded many of these tactics in Central and South America and the Middle East. I find it a bit hypocritical that we fund and support one group and these tactics and then crying foul when it is used against us. We have given them the knowledge on how to fight a superior force. Now they use it against us.

The problem is it costs a lot of money.....and the second we have boots on the ground they will resort to the gorilla tactics that they know works. They will not continue to fight as they are once we have troops on the ground. I prefer to let them establish a country, get an address, and then send special ops in to do political assassinations. Terrorize the terrorists if you may. As I have said before, we equipped the Iraqis (and even better equipped the Kurds), we cannot afford to continue to fight their battles for them. There comes a time that they must be self sufficient. I personally think that time is now.

"Nothing is fair in love and war" As much as we would like it to be, that will just never happen. Remember that we, ourselves have killed hundreds upon thousands of women and children without giving it a second thought....think Japan. We have taken terrorism to epic (perhaps atomic) levels ourselves in the past.

6. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Very true Wrye, but WHEN will it end? Australia was warned, they opened the Doors to this lot, now we are also paying the price and it will not belong before we are like Britain... So WHY? I just don't get it? Every Country has their own set of Rules and yet when it comes to us we are yelled down as Racist if we refuse to allow them here... To me it is all a matter of Madness... I have followed Politics here since the 1970's and watching Australia turning into a festering sore compared to what it once was, I honestly cannot wait to turn my back on it all... Sorry but if I had my way we would all live in Peace, but I seriously doubt in the future of mankind as a species this will ever be possible...

7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It will end when there is no more poverty, hunger and greed........so yeah, never. But, humans have actually progressed. We see less war now than we ever have and in those wars less people die. We just have more visibility of it because of advances in media coverage and technology. It's really not as bad as you might think. Your odds of dying in a war or terrorist attack are much much less than they were 50, 100, 1000 years ago. This is not an excuse for allowing the more extremist elements of our society to run a muck. We should crack down on them, and hard, but you have to be smart about it. While you must fight the symptoms (the people fighting and killing), like a virus, it is important to figure out how it spreads and then do everything in your power to stop it from reaching more people.

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    The ME is the ME it is their way, For me, Our Countries (and that includes now the PI and Mindanau) should stop giving them Autonomy. They should all be made to live within our rules as we have to in their Countries, ( Whichever you are in) yes Brian, Our own Governments don't help at all and as you say, we will now pay for it. The Administration here in the PI will learn this very Soon.

As the World hears about the Atrocities so will the Fanatics in all Countries start their own Little cells to merge, and If not Stopped they will merge. Chaos will Follow and in the end what the World fears may well happen. It is up to who ever can and will, start the ball rolling. This time though, take the Goal Keeper out of the Goal and let the ball run it's Distance. IMHO

9. OP
    OP
    john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Even members of the local Muslim community begged for his safe return days before.
    They have spoken out against the IS,
    Anyone returning from Syria or Iraq known to have been involved in the fighting should be stripped of their British passport and banned from entry ever again.
    Or given a life sentence in prison, life being natural life! Preferably on an island surrounded by shark infested waters.food dropped once a week.

• Like Like x 1