Dumaguete Info Search

Immigration

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by wolfgang0526, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfgang0526

wolfgang0526 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can anyone recommend an immigration lawyer in Dumaguete??

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Wolfgang, I sent you a private message with a referral. Good luck

3. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Immigration to what country?

Larry

4. OP
    OP
    wolfgang0526

wolfgang0526 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi larry,
    thanks for your reply but i am questioning your question. If i am looking for a lawyer in dumaguete, then logically i want to go to dumaguete and not to afganistan. If you know someone for business and immigration, then please shoot me the info. Thanks, ciao, wolf

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Well I am questioning your questioning of my question. There are people here from many countries, including Agfhanistan, and often they want to take the family, girlfriend. etc abroad. I know of many more people living here who use immigration lawyers for that than I do people using immigration lawyers to living/work here. I don't know of too many expats that require an immigration lawyer to live here, and for that reason I don't know of a PHILIPPINE immigration lawyer in Dumaguete. I do know someone in Cebu who is not a lawyer, but unless you have some very special needs I'm sure you don't need a lawyer either. I will PM you his contact info.

Larry

6. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    The Shadow leaves a turd on another members thread.
    Why do you always do that Larry?

7. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    By now you must see that so many posters leave out many important facts when asking a question. I would have never guessed that this poster is looking to immigrate to Dumaguete/PI, at least that is what he seems to be asking himself, so the the questioning is relavent to get to what the poster is really asking. Give Shadow a break.

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Clrearing UP a mess!

:smile: I think maybe the turd was left on the OPs own door step to a degree, all Shadow has tried to do is help to clean up the mess left.:wink:

Jack P.

9. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Immigration!

:smile: Wolfgang Hi Jack P here, Don't let certain post unsettle you, we all have an off day. Wolf, You dont need any help in getting into the PI just come on your passport as I am sure you already know, sort the rest out when you are here to extend locally. If you are wanting to bring someone who would normally require a Visa to Enter then I feel it is an Emigration Lawyer you need in the Country of Departure, You would need to visit or contact at least the PI Embassy where ever you are. For me, do all your homework before you Engage a lawyer here, BOI are not too keen on Lawyers interfering with their bureaucracy and at the end of the day it is them you will have to deal with. Far better you email your nearest PI Embassy and ask all your Questions.
    What ever your intentions are, I wish you luck.:wink:

Jack P.:smile:

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Well Mark, I was trying to determine which type of immigration lawyer he was looking for, in an effort to help him. I did in the end send him a PM with contact info of someone who can help him. How did YOU help him?

Seems the turd wasn't of my making.

Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.