Dumaguete Info Search

ACR iCard Important ACR Question

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by horizon155, Jan 31, 2015.

1. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Ok so its saturday so I cant get through to any offices.. My tourist visa expires on Monday, however my name is on the approved 13a list for 1 year on the BI Website but i have yet to claim the card. Do I still have to extend my tourist on visa on monday or will i be fine since its already approved just awaiting pickup? Its in cebu so id be a bit of a hike out there. Also, the claim stub was damaged in a moto accident, what probs is that going to cause me? thanks a lot. Cant get any answers over the weekend

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Horizon, The Only people that can answer this is the BOI, as long as you go on Monday you can extend if you need to your last extention is Good till Midnight on Monday. You say the Claim stub is Damaged Not Lost. Take that with you and the OR's from your 13a Filing.

If things? are Good they should have the Situation on Line But. Make sure you go there on Monday, they are open at 7.30 in Dumaguete but I have been let in at 7/7.15 on occasions.

Best of Luck and I will keep my Fingers crossed for you.

JP :bag:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    When I applied for my 13a I got two month extension before hand and never extended again,got my card and stamp 10 weeks later. No one said anything. That was also in Cebu.
    Have you got your passport with stamp in it with you now or still in Cebu also?

4. OP
    OP
    horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    All of my papers were damaged in a moto accident... i have my passport with extension until feb 2, - my name is on the BI website as approved 13a, but i have not claimed it yet. Should i update the status or no need? Im in duma

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I would go to Cebu and sort it as if your name is up there on website should be ok. My two month extension was well out date when I got mine but was told in Cebu I did not need to extend again. But again things may differ as was a few years ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :eek: I personally would leave Nothing to Chance with these People, at least here ( In Dumaguete) you have the Words of the Lawyer to back you up? (well that's debatable of course) You have date on your side at the Moment, Horizon! Please don't let this slip Bye. being an Over stayer will go on your Record for next Year when you go for Permanent, The Last thing you need is a Black Mark:wink: and you will need the Field office Certificate.:pompus:

JP:bag:

7. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    Just go to BOI monday morning and talk to Peter...simple...

8. FilipinoGringo

FilipinoGringo Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +40 / 7
    Well, I spent some time on the BOI website and could not make heads or tails on the BS. I'll worry about it when I get there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You aren't married so you shouldn't have much to worry about. You will just be extending a tourist visa for as long as you can. Pretty straight forward process.

• Agree Agree x 1