Dumaguete Info Search

Info on ferry from Dgte to Northern Mindanao

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by Marky, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Does anybody know who's got a vehicle/passenger ferry service from Dgte to the CDO area?
    Cheers,
    Mark

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I came across an advert in the Negros chronicle of last week's issue about this new Super shuttle ferry 5 that connects dumaguete to Dapitan or Dipolog by ,you can check this out.

3. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    We used to go Dgte-Cebu-CDO because going via Dapitan/Dipolog means that you have to either go by land to CDO (about 8 hours) or take a barge via Osamis then landtrip through Iligan until you get to CDO. I think it's much safer and faster to take a fastcraft to Cebu and on to CDO.

4. ryve

ryve DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi marky...

if you want to take a ferry going to nothern Mindanao from dumaguete, there are several trips in one day and there are multiple shipping lines which travels daily..

I have checked it myself since my father wants to go to dumaguete from Iligan without passing by cebu

you can go to the pier of dumaguete and then try to see the skeds i think the earliest sail would be at 5am. that is via super shuttle ferry. It would take 4 hours to sail to dapitan/dipolog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.