Dumaguete Info Search

International ATM link down since thursday

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by jesusitshot, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesusitshot

jesusitshot DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I use the ATM to get at my funds in UK, I notice there is a problem added to the fact the pounds down to 75.29 peso's, its a real hinderance that the Internation (Mastercard,Cirrus and Visa network) ATM network went down possible on Thursday and seemingly us poor tourist will have to wait to monday 10th Nov to get money out for beer and our pleasures.

So guys if you get a 5810 code on your ATM receipt or "Your transaction can not be tempary actioned" or similar. There is no need to waste a call to your bank or flap just drink a few bottles of beer less than norm as it should be okay monday.

2. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    you can always start a tab here, just bring UK drivers license and 15 other forms of ID with your picture on hahahah hurry we have a group on tonight

3. OP
    OP
    jesusitshot

jesusitshot DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank's but I am okay for cash, been coming here on long vacations for some time now, travelers cheque's are part of the survival kit. Just thinking and warning the unawared that there is no need to waste calls phoning the banks at home it will all be put right in Filipino time. Monday is a very good bet.

However I know the beers chilled and cool but I am into the classical head banging hard rock stuff, lol

But some poor souls may take up your kind offer as its no fun begging on the streets, lol

Hope you have fun tonight, my highliht tonight is spending a romantic time with a beautiful dusky maiden and a nice bottle of plonk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.