Dumaguete Info Search

Introducing me

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by mike_7357, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_7357

mike_7357 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Hi all Mike (50) from UK visiting Philippines for 1st time this April with a view to living here for most of the year. Where to settle down is the question? Hence I was advised to look at Dumaquete as a great place to live and this forum to find out what I need to know. Thanks in advance, Cheers Mike.

2. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hello Mike, welcome to the forum mate.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hello Mike,
    welcome to DI. Great to have you here. I am sure you will find plenty of information here. Some great, helpfull guys (of course not me, hehe) and girls here on DI.

cheers

Rhoody

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    hi Mike 7357..welcome to the forum where abouts in UK are you based and your planned trip PI business or pleasure?...just curious...regards john

5. OP
    OP
    mike_7357

mike_7357 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Various

I've been reading up about living in the Philippines and one issue that seems to be raised as a problem for is "HUMIDITY" ! How does anyone from the forum deal with it and is it a real issue?

Also I've taken advice and been looking at rental properties and found a few i like I've included the link here of one I like and would be grateful for any comments on price location etc

New Beach House Duplex For Rent (Code: RBF-2009) - Zamboanguita, Negros Oriental, Philippines

Thanks

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.