Dumaguete Info Search

Introduction

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by cacti, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cacti

cacti DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! am a new member of this forum. My interest is eco-tourism and Negros is one of the sites that has a lot of ecotourism potential. I am also interested in the marine sciences particularly marine vertebrates and marine plankton.

I hope there will be a good discussion here on this subject.

Cacti

2. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Welcome, Cacti, to the Dumaguete forum. Many of us here are sea-loving mammals! The sea around Negros abound in marine creatures. Perhaps you can share with us your expertise in marine life especially about vertebrates and plankton.

3. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome to the forum cacti. Perhaps you should start a thread about the subjects mentioned above?

4. Malfeis

Malfeis DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Finally a hello from Malfeis

Hello all, finally I have overcome my shyness and posting a warm hello to all members of Dumaguete Forum. Was reading lots of informative messages in your Forum for quiet a while and want to express my thanks for creating a such colorful place.

To myself, I am from Switzerland and living near Davos. 6 years ago, I met my fiancée from Dumaguete and finally, last week she got her visa granted to join me in the snowy Swiss alps. Tourist season is running currently at its hight and we have sunny blue sky and perfect powdery snowy slopes.

Looking forward to keep in touch and maybe coming up with one or the other question or infos.

5. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Welcome Malfeis and don't be shy. This forum is for everyone who has something to say, experiences or just curious about Dumaguete and the nearby cities good or bad.

And another warm welcome to cacti.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.