Dumaguete Info Search

it's spring time:)

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by sheelah, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It's spring and flowers are blooming once again. I just love the smell of roses:smile:

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Dumaguetenas in San Diego

My former classmates came to visit me just a week ago. As their guide, I took them to the Big Bay. If not for the skyscrapers, you would think the picture was taken in Dumaguete:D

Attached Files:

3. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Nice pics Sheela. It's exactly true that it's already SPRING TIME. But here in England, only spring plants blossom at spring time and Roses don't flower til summer time.... Love roses.... and got some in our garden.:wink:

4. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Lovely photos sheelah. Springtime is one of my fav time of the year when everything looking dead and sad in the winter comes to life ,trees with blossoms,spring daffodils,primroses etc wild flowers waking up,everything fresh and it gets brighter too,more sun,days getting longer.I really love spring.Perhaps part of the marvels of having four seasons.Today it feels summery,we have 24 oC even more under the sun, and will have this for next few days ,wow,global warming indeed :wink: and obviously enjoying it today.:smile:

...d*mn hope no turnados later.

ps. your friends look very familiar to me esp that one on the left .Was she in silliman before?

5. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I wish I have rose in the backyard like you do, chrissar. Alas, I don't have a green thumb and they all died a few weeks after I planted them:( I then planted african daisies and they're now blooming quite nicely:D

6. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    for pickled_newt

Just like you, I love the spring as well. We don't really have 4 seasons in SoCal but we do have our version of "dead" and "sad" winter.

By the way,my friend was a Sillimanian. She took Education back in college and is now teaching middle school children here in the states. She was my classmate in high school:smile:

7. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    silliman

Hallo, Shiela. This is Josephen. Is your friend from Silliman a graduate of 1999? Is her name in initials Y.D.D.?

Aggies '99,
    Josephen

8. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi Josephen. To answer your question, my friend didn't graduate in 1999 but 2years later. Her initials is not Y.D.D, either:smile:

Sheelah, not Shiela (that's my mom's name :wink: )

9. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks, Sheelah!

I am just so desperate to connect to fellow Sillimanians out there that to me their faces seemed so familiar. But of course I could have met her in the campus since she has already been in SU during my last two years.

My apologies for misspelling your name,
    Josephen

10. OP
    OP
    sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    My friend majored in Chemistry if that helps:smile: I'm sure that you'll find fellow Sillimanians especially with the help of the internet. Do you have a friendster account? I have found classmates in elementary through that site. Pretty amazing!

As for my name, no need to apologize. It has often been misspelled because of its unusual spelling:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.