Dumaguete Info Search

Jagerschnitzel and Dorado Sashimi @ La Fiesta Restobar

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Rye83, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Had some really good yagerschnitzel at La Fiesta for lunch. I didn't look at the price but the portion was very generous. My entire bill for my meal, the girlfriend's meal and all our drinks was 750 pesos (and I had a lot of drinks). Very reasonable in my opinion.

I forgot to take some pictures before taking a couple bites:

[​IMG]

Some sashimi was put in front of me later on and it was very good as well.

Overall a great experience at La Fiesta.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    off topic... it was great to meet you and your partner wrye83 thanks for getting me back into the D I also puting a face to some names i nice day .

• Like Like x 2
  3. Andrew

Andrew DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Popped into La Fiesta Restobar yesterday and had a few beers. This bar has plenty of space and the owner (Ralf) is very friendly/helpful etc. We're returning on Thursday for food - so I will post an update about the grub later. The staff are friendly and there is a good size pool table & TV for sports etc. Apparently it gets quite busy evenings, which is testament to Ralf & his staff's warm welcome and relaxed attitude. A friend has been staying in one of the rooms there for 2 months and has felt right at home. Rooms are clean (native style wooden huts/sheds) and he's felt safe and well looked after. Definitely worth dropping by for a few beers. Recommended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bruce

Bruce DI Member Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +172 / 10
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The portion is ENORMOUS.....never seen such a huge serving.....We often go there during our monthly trips to Dumaguete.

Last night first time experience a hic up, starter took half hour which is ok but mains took well over an hour. The place had very people. Perhaps it's day off for Ralph, first time experienced this and will be there again as hope was just a glitch.

Love the huge friendly dog, Rufus..........

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruce

Bruce DI Member Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +172 / 10
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Went again here a few days ago. The previous visit was not good, we waited an eternity for our meal and basically said will not return.

Gave it another chance and glad we did, wonderful sweet and sour fish and great service. Just goes to show every resto can have an off day. Shared the main and we were totally full, again huge portions cooked to perfection. Lovely evening.

Thanks to the staff and owner there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1