Dumaguete Info Search

Jamming session on November 24

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by jellyfish, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    We had again a great time yesterday at Devlins venue.
    Another one joined us, playing percussion.
    He brought his own instruments (2 bongo's; or whatever name they give it), but he has another 5 to bring soon as well he told me.
    So 5 did play on their instruments while Andy was still trying to sharpen his voice. Come on Andy.....you have all the time in the morning to practize.
    So wake up earlier and have the lyrics into your head next time :D :cool: :wink:
    We get more spectators every time, so soon your place is too small :smile:
    But....this time we did not run out of beer , haha.
    Well done. Keep going.

2. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Sorry I had to leave early, Fiesta obligations calling. Rhoody mentioned the conga player and also three local horn players who were checking things out. Hope they will return in two wks. Nice to meet Shy town fom the forum. It is growing. I am thinking a later start might get more potential players and guests?

3. OP
    OP
    jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I agree with that.
    Since I waited quite a while before the rest was coming, let's target the next time at 5 pm (just before dark).
    Then we also look younger in the twilight and we are not so distracted anymore by seeing all those people in the audience ! :rolleyes:

So Rhoody .....(someone has to be the leader !)...can we agree with that ?

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Jelly, thats why I never show up before 4pm. 5pm is a better time.
    but it is not the look in the twilight... it is our smell. we just need to get a bass and Keyplayer but we work on that.

Rhoody

5. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    just get me yor song list, and i'll learn the breaks and fills. Been too long to remember al that stuff.

6. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Jamming

Hello All,

Had a great time at Devlin's during the jamming session. Nice to meet Jellyfish and RHB for the first time. My wife and her girlfriend had fun singing along with the musicians. Good time had by all and looking forward to the next session.

Chi Town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.