Dumaguete Info Search

Jazzy's Emporium

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wrye83 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Jazzy's Emporium

Description:
    Coffee shop and eatery where we serve top quality food at a more than reasonable price, great brewed coffee and a nice assortment of fresh fruit shakes.

We play smooth jazz and melodious chilled sounds that truly add to the atmospheric vibe of the place. Everyone that comes here are always well taken care of and made to feel at home.

Virtually all of our goods are sent direct from the UK. These include hundreds of collectible items including a vast selection of wooden hand carved items which are (mostly African).

Address:
    38 Locsin St.
    Lupega Building, Door 2
    Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
    (Near immigration or next door to times mercantile.)

Raff +639493189635
    Arlyn+639215502816

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I just ate there last week while awaiting for visa extension. Had Baguette with bacon and egg with coffee for P95 very tasty and they have brown sauce too. (That's HP to the people who don't know what that is). They have lots of bric-a-brac assorted movies, music, limited food stuffs from England and clothing. Kind of like a small boutique or variety store. I enjoyed it. Will be back next time I am in the area. Very nice, friendly staff and owner was on premise too. Plus free wifi.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Update: Jazzy's Emporium will be closing at the end of this month. Everything in the store is half price.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thanks for the update. I liked stopping in there when awaiting my visa extension.

• Like Like x 1