Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery JBC Errand Services Location

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by birdwatch, Nov 16, 2016.

1. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Do you have the contact info of JBC?
    My apologies for posting in this thread.

2. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Your a week late. I cleaned out my desk a week ago and threw out their flyer as it wasn't of use to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Moved it for you.

Feel free to open a new thread if you think you are going to take another off topic.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    I disagree. The most useful part of computers is using forums like this to get other people to do the searches for you. Why be bothered when someone else is more than willing to show they can do it for you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sometimes I wonder how people find the forum in the first place. :wink:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Edward K

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    <grin> I'll concede that point Dave...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    So with the two smart asred answers above folks just learn more about doing your own searches and then there is no need for asking for information on a forum. No need for a forum then I guess.

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Google only provides links to answers on websites and forums. It wouldn't exist without websites/forums and many answers would not be found anywhere online if i wiped the DI server. It is always a good idea to look for the answer through a search engine first, it could save you a lot of time and there is a good chance you will be brought to this form for the answer anyways. (I am confident enough in that statement that i put a Google search box - well, sort of - at the top of every page on this forum.)

The smart @ss comment from me was just friendly banter/tongue in cheek/me poking at the older guys that aren't computer savvy. If offense was taken the OP can let me know...I'll try to behave myself if that was the case. (Though I'll probably get drunk and forget I was supposed to behave. :biggrin:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Edward K

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Google was zero help finding hearing aid batteries, only this forum helped. Google no help in finding dog friendly resorts, and the only way to find a good contractor was to read barryrio's posts on his new place in Valencia. And, anyway, i would never trust any review not from locals like this forum. PS, i discovered from Dave that google searches aren't really accurate, there are TWO Generika's in town, so i'll stop posting results of google searches anyway.
    Keep up da good woik Dustin. And no more than two margarita's at Senorita's.

• Like Like x 1