Dumaguete Info Search

Jo's BLOODY Chicken

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by whtrahonky, Nov 4, 2008.

1. whtrahonky

whtrahonky DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I enjoys Jo's chiken but 50% of the time I eat there the Dam chicken Bleeds, It actually dripped on my shorts it was so BLOODY one time. Its not cooked properly, Has anyone else experienced this at BLOODY Jo's. I called the owner but she seemed not to care. Her name is Roche V. Ng I was told by an employee her number is 0352254964

2. pecoskid45

pecoskid45 DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    OK, this is an easy one, just don't eat there the 50% of the time you don't enjoy!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Herbalizer

Herbalizer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you order it rare?

4. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    DUH! A no-brainer.

Posting the owner's telephone number is also a good move. I just hope that you have the right person - for your sake.

5. short but sweet

short but sweet DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    isn't that the person who stated in another thread a while ago (Quote): ...thats why i don't eat out anymore! :p

but honest, you are the lucky one, if you go there early you get reheated chicken from the day before...

6. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If that was true it should be closed down.

7. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Jo's

My wife and I ate there once. Service was indifferent, food not good, cockroaches crawling on the chairs, employee asleep at a table across the room. We never went back.

8. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    The times I ate at Jo's, the chicken was always over-barbecued with its outer part burnt black. I now wonder if that was a fresh chicken or a reheated one from the day before.

9. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    i don't know the shop, but.... these sort of place operate on very low margins and i'm afraid if you want low cost food, u pays your money and takes your chances, don't use it again, if your unhappy with it, thanks for the warning though

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Balustre, I almost would say the original post was the lucky one.

Isn't it a kind of normal here to "kill" even the best piece of meat with over-BBQing/cooking/frying it until it's tasteless, stringy and tough like leather put it to the side wait until its cold, than do the same with the vegetables and than with the next dish and when everything is back surrounding temperature serve it ??? :wink: