Dumaguete Info Search

Kizmajuls hot dog shoppe,sibulan

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by DavyL200, Oct 2, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Has anyone been out here yet? Man that was some tasty food albeit a small resto. A couple of seats inside but plenty outside. I had the sweet pulled pork with blue cheese sauce in a bun and sure it was around p120. Couple of friends had the hotdogs and they looked a meal in themselves!
    Check out their face book page for some of the pics.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Can you give me the location? I would like to try them. Also for hot dog lovers, Robinsone has Virginia foods New Yorker hot dogs that are the best I have had in the Philippines and are great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jerseygirl

jerseygirl DI Junior Member

Virtual Assistant
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Yes! I was there a few weeks after it opened, and my friends and I thought it was excellent!

I had a hotdog (and had to ask for a knife and fork to eat it), and I then ordered the same sandwich you had, DavyL200, as "take out" for lunch the next day (and it was delicious)!

Will, the owner, is a super-nice guy. If you can, DavyL200, maybe post a pic of the back of their business card which has a map to their location?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Will and Lisa who run the place are our neighbours but this was the first time I had actually eaten there. Will is back in the U.S. Now working.
    Didn't get a card but the approx site is here.
    There is a huge Acasia tree on highway,turn right and then next right and it's on the left side.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Now do you all see the need for an exact map of Dumaguete rather than this approximate thing ?
    Jack:cigar:

6. Turbota

Turbota DI Member

Retired Military Pilot / Fed Civil Service
    Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    As much as various stuff is imported and exported all around the world, I still can't figure out why none of these ever find there way to the Philippines.

The compact packaging of hot dogs would make exporting these from the US to the Philippines easy ... I would think

How come they aren't in Filipino grocery stores? (there certainly not high-dollar merchandise)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Turbota

Turbota DI Member

Retired Military Pilot / Fed Civil Service
    Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    I'm sorry, but no matter how much I try, I just can't gag down these nasty red colored pinoy hot dogs.

God only knows what's in them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. BobBski

BobBski DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +46 / 3
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wonder if he sells the dogs by the pack for home grilling use??? :smile:

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Sometimes Robinson's Market deli section carry Hebrew National All Beef hot dogs, frozen but good enough (expensive though).

• Like Like x 2
  10. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    The New Yorkers I mentioned IMO are believe it or not as good as any in the U.S. there are 12 large hot dogs per pack for around P170 and not the red mushy crap....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1