Dumaguete Info Search

Kumusta Mong Tanan Diha

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by progmeister, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi everyone,

I am the progmeister, a native of our lovely city but currently out of the country. I'm so pleased that I chanced upon this site. Fair dues to the people who started it. :smile:

Have been based in the UK for a few years and now in the ROI. I usually go home during the christmas holidays but i haven't made it for a couple of years now. It's not too bad here but I do miss home a lot especially around the christmas holidays as I'm so fond of the pabuto (ka-BOOM!!) :D and the going around friends' houses, visiting the relatives (amen dayun), eating drinking and generally having a good old laugh. And the food!!! Hahay, di na lang ko magsugod yawyaw bahin sa pagkaon kai budlai na:D . Most of all I loathe the cold, one would think that after nearly 20 years maanad na but nooooooo:( . And it's starting again soon enough. Suffice to say, gimingaw na gyud intawon ko sa ato.

Thanks for having me here. Have a good weekend all.

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Hi progmeister, dayun lang ,welcome aboard to this friendly duma forum.

3. OP
    OP
    progmeister

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Salamat kaayu Newt, you don't look like a Pinay to me...

4. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    You're welcome progmeister. I'm genuine pinay uy ,lols .We've gone back from holiday in Negros about 3 wks now and bad I'm starting to feel homesick again,missed Dumaguete ,not even a month since I was there.This site is also good for us out of town/out of the country dumaguetenos / negrenses and people who are keen to visit/stay . Can get updates, even gossips in town ,talk about or keep track on some issues with diff responses here from members makes this site more lively and fun, ask questions and some here may have answers . I enjoy reading every bit of them ,can give insights and the many add on photos ....every photo tells a story ,good for the homesick .Anyway ,have a nice weekend too and enjoy the site.

5. OP
    OP
    progmeister

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Aw unshalan gud diay Newt, lmao!! Yeah I know the feeling, kana jud hapit naka mo gikan pabalik sa gawas. Counting the days left is torture. I went home one chiristmas holiday and had to have my trip outwards postponed again and again. At least it doesn't cost much to have the return date moved. If one was to do that here it would be pricey enough.
    Nindot bitaw ni nga site, mag sige na kog lili diri. Lami ekaon ug kinilaw...

6. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    HALANG nga kinilaw with sinugbang baboy.... miss that too. Welcome to the forum progmeister.:wink: :wink: :wink:

7. pickled_newt

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Imagina nalang ng kinilaw progmeister :D

crissar you should not mention the grilled pork, gutom lang ko da.:wink:

8. OP
    OP
    progmeister

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks Chrissar,

naa may tuna lami pud kilawon, yab-an ug sukang pinakurat nga gilambahan ug sira :D unya Toyomansi pa gyud. Tulo akong laway lagi :p

9. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    newt, pero one the best na para sugba isdang AT-SI, perting lamea gyud na, mapalong man gane ang baga, then para kilaw perti gyud ang tangui-gi, sus! wheeww,laway napud ta ani, tulo laway murag irong buang,hehehehe

10. OP
    OP
    progmeister

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Nag basa ko ani nga nag kaon ug corn flakes.. paetah!!:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.