Dumaguete Info Search

Lee Plaza Incident

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Dumaguetef28, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumaguetef28

Dumaguetef28 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    March 27, 2011

I was at lee super plaza earlier to buy some groceries..when i was about to leave the establishment, their alarm went screaming...prompting the guards to block me and ask me to open my bag so he could inspect it... I got so embarrassed and mortified on how i was stopped and had to unload everything in my bag in the public... i was really embrassed as all the people where watching me and probably thinking i shoplifted or stole some stuff...
    i was lead to a lady cashier for my bag inspection but they couldnt find anything... they asked me if i bought my bag abroad coz some bags have barcodes if bought abroad...yes, my bag was bought abroad but i am certain that it does not have any barcode in it and mind you..ive been to lee plaza during that week a couple of times using that particular bag without any alarms sounding off.

Never in my life have i experienced such an embarrassing and humiliating incident. Ive been to other countries and alarms do sound off but u will never be treated as such.

Unbelievable!!! Arrgh.

2. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It's just their job. If they didn't do it they'd get fired..

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I don't see anything wrong with what they did, the alarm goes, so there might be something wrong... of course it is their job to check your bags.

using 3 more braincells would let either of the involved say: let's switch the alarm off, walking through the scan again, if it goes again, well, then we check the bags...

little episode what really IS embarrassing for woman:
    In my past life we organized also security for tours; one was the Chippendales (male-dance/strip show) like on each live show there is a inspection at the entrance. (no cameras, alcohol, sharp objects, glas etc.) All written in the contract by the Chippendale management).

a Fire-truck is pale compared to the ladies faces when our secs pulled huge female toys out of many handbag, pinned a sticker with number on it and told the lady to get it back after the show...

anyway, welcome to DI :smile:

cheers

Rhoody

4. OP
    OP
    Dumaguetef28

Dumaguetef28 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

yes, its their job but they could have done it discreetly...i mean, not in front of soo many people.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Q!

:eek: Just Shows through! PI is getting there slowly but surely! and we still moan about Airport security. It is for our safety as well. :wink:
    BUT Lee Plaza!!! Well I am speechless:p They do NOT normally know what to do next!

Jack P. :eek:

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    good point, do it discrete... I will tell that the airport secs next time, before I loose my shorts without belt in the public when they ask me to spread my arms for control :D

now that is embarrassing, specially for those who have to watch that event ...

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Photos or Video??

:eek: Remember this is a family orientated Site Young Man! (:eek:Your words my friend:D)

Jack P.:o:o

8. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Dumaguetef28, I agree desecration is the better part of valor but maby your electric personality triggered the alarm not your bag. :D

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    haha ok it was not the embarrassment for the watchers, ... only the jealousy in the eyes of the guys... hehehe :D

... of course jealous on my satin sponge-bob undies (hmmm guess already too much information, diba :o)

10. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Hallelujah

:eek: This is why you are SO well like by most! You always have an answer!:D

Jack P.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.