Dumaguete Info Search

Let's Rock"n"Roll Staurday afternoon

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello music lovers. Seems everyone is talking about Jamming and getting together to make music, but nothing seems to be happening. On Saturday September 8th Devlin’s will be setting up the stage and getting out the music equipment at 11am.
    We have sound system and Drum set, and Conga’s, Bring you instruments, girlfriends wife’s or somebody else’s wife. We have very cold beers and great food .Kitchen open 8-am for breakfast.
    We invite all music lovers, artists, and all, your friends to come along to Devlin’s to spend the day and go back in time, and just listen to, and make Rock “n” Roll music.
    If you are interested and wish to come along Please just show up any time .
    Saturday September 8th at Devlin’s. You are all welcome.
    Regards Andrew

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    sounds not too bad, even a bit early, even I have no idea how to bring my amp there, but I have one week time to think about...

cheers

Rhoody

3. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't worry about the amp Roody we have plenty of amps just get you and your friends here . regards Andrew

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I talk about my little Marshal... hehe:D
    I said before "not good but loud":p , thats why Marshal for a Guitar.I don't think you have one..even its a small one, to complicated for my small scooter incl. guitar
    cheers
    Rhoody

5. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    sounds its a great party to be happen in devlins!!! wish to be there too..
    exited to be in there spcially if Rhoody play guitar or even drums.. he!!he!! and had a lot of san mig.. and pika pika he!!he!!

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ...anybody in the forum, for bass, keys, drums, guitar (more than 3.5 chords) ???

7. foxylady313

foxylady313 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    if i'm in town, i'll try to be there.

8. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So is this going to happen on Saturday ? I will be ready and waiting for all. I have some great music,great music written lyrics and written music, for those who can read music. The amps the drums, and the sound system, will be ready for all of you that are interested. FoxyLady, Yes plenty of very frostylady drinks to, including SMB. Putting on Hot dogs for hungry souls, and of course the usual menu. It will be loud and really good fun.Please tell your friends to get along to Devlin's Just co's we open at 8 am, it don't mean you have to be there at 8-am. Bring the kids along make it a family day, they can Jam with the bands, or play on the roundabouts and swings, as long as they have someone to watch over them.
    I hope this is going to be something that we can make a regular event.
    Remember tell you friends where to be Sanurday morning and afternoon. Devlin's Devlin's Devlin's
    Regards Andrew

9. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Andy,

Sounds like a great time!! My wife and I will be there and although we are not musicians, we would like to watch the show and see who makes it to Devlin's.
    The breakfast at eight o'clock will be a treat for my wife also, at least that's one day she won't have to be in the kitchen preparing food in the morning. Count us in.

Chi Town

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    hmmm... 8am i gonna have my nose in my pillow... hope i can get my stuff somehow over there later...
    cheers

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.