Dumaguete Info Search

Life along the Dumaguete Bay

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Just living day by day:smile:

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    More picture by the bay

Just everyday people.:D

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    More of by the bay

Just another day.:D

Attached Files:

4. BAZ

BAZ DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    MY WIFE JUST LOOKED AT THE PHOTOS AND SAID SHE IS HOME SICK AND MISSING THE PHILIPPINES(we are in Sydney Australia)SHE LOVED THE PHOTOS OF THE FISH. thanks for taking the time to post these photos.

5. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Life along..

Rev. Robinison:

I think you have earned the title as "Official Photographer" of this website. My wife and I really enjoy your pictures. Please keep the diversity, and more of them coming.

2 blackbelts

6. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The more I see the excellent photos here the more I think of you as a professional photographer. Thank you for posting and sharing these lovely pics of smiling people. :smile: They are like treasure. Keep it going Reverend. :smile:

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Nice pics there Rev. Love the bibingka or the suman photo. Makes me feel hungry.:wink:

8. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks rev again. i like the bingka very much. i miss dumaguete!!!!!

9. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Luzuriaga, what does that means, ludicrous because that is an absurd comment you’ve made about these good hard working people. You don’t know them, you don’t know their situation, and you don’t know what day it was that I took these pictures. It happened to be on a Sunday when I visit these people and they were not working because most of them were off from work that day. I spent time with them, took pictures of them and listen to their fish stories and the story of their neighborhood. Some of these guys are fisherman that fish at night, some are drivers, carpenters and very intelligent. They asked me many question about America and American in general and there was not a time that they generalize about Americans or any foreigner as you have done to them.

I asked that the next time you put a post on here, please think twice before you do, and then don’t. I do not appreciate this kind of talk about people that I regard as my friends and family.:mad:

10. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

Whoever is this ranting his/her one centavo know-how about life in the philippines,obviously is out of touch . Don't compare federal blah blah of US of A educational funding and that of the Philippines and those poor filipinos who are born with less choice in life but to live the best they can out of what they got .I'm confused with your logic and saying ' No reason why people can't have a good career ' ...but can't you not see the obvious reason ?It sounds you're confused/ muddled yourself,had drunk many bottles of SMB perhaps ? You must be from another planet ,better u think before you say something absurd.

PS .Just my 5 centavos guess,you are based in valencia and could be an expat, a visitor or a visiting US-filipino originally from valencia or is strongly connected to one in same place. Another guess is one who frequently post here but can't dare say it with the usual ID ,so made quickly a new one just to post his/her strong opinions :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.