Dumaguete Info Search

LOOKIN for Grandfathers Clan in DUMAGUETE

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maayong ADlaw sa Tanan, ako ug ang akong BAna looking forward to hear anyone in the website:D Ang problima kaming duha nalipong ug pinangita kong insaon ug asa tanawon and mga replies sa mga forward of POST para namo hahahhahahahahaha Hasta ako Bana hapit na uyogun and laptop para lng mkita ang replies hahahhahaha pro sa wla lang namo dahuma kadaghan na diay namo unta makita pro amo lng cgi ug kalabyan. Muta man ppod ta ug makaslti ug "scroll down pod para makita ninyo hahhahahaha. Hastang lingawa jud!!!
    India-One Dagahan salamat sa pagkasaag sa among gipost ha!!! UG sa kadton uban pa nga masaag DAGAHAN KAAYONG SALMAT:smile: Me and MY husband were looking forward for your replies. NINDOT pamasahon bah:smile: OY!!! hapit nadiay ang Feista sa DUmaguite> pwede namo mahibalan para at least kong moanha mi dha sa DUmaguite. Kaming duha sa akong Bana makasuroy pod intawon.
    SA mga taga DUMAGUETE naa unta ko pangutana ninyo kong naa moy kaila dha nga ang apilyedo CALINGACION. I'm lookin forward to know the clans of my Grandfather all i know is hes from DUMAGUETE. And also we're lookin forward about the said Robinson Mall kay para mabibo pod. Please inquire us to know some places in DUMAGUETE visits.
    Mga HIGALA nga wla pa namo nailhan hahhahahaha hinaut pa unta. Nga sa kanunay maayo and inyong panlawas ug malipayun kamo:D ug MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance.... hhhhmmmm PASKO na pod. Dri lng kutod kay dri lang lang jud hahahhaah kong sa sakyanan pa, PARA na dri lng hahhahaaha.

2. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    chris_ana,

i hope this is not your first time joining a forum, but its not that really hard looking for your post and its replies, just try to remember which category(general chat, dumaguete city, classified, expat section, etc) on this forum you have posted and browse for the topics/threads inside, for sure you'll find the post that you have made, simply click then browse to see the replies at the bottom, then if you wish to reply there are common buttons(post reply, quick reply to message).

this is really a good site to visit, dumaguete fiesta is this coming Nov. 25, but if you could visit earlier the better, there are activities in line before fiesta, and right now i think they have OCTOBeerfest.

i think you won't find hard time looking for CALINGACION family names and member, they have their Furniture shop in santa rosa street, plenty of calingacion's especially in sibulan, which is there turf

3. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi Chris_ana and India-One,

I used to go to college with a guy named Calingacion who's family owns a furniture shop but not sure if it was in Santa Rosa Street. I took architecture with this guy (his name escapes me) so I'd say he's an architect now.

4. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Prog, that could be the same calingacion, the shop that they have in santa rosa is just for display and some little assembly line, but the major production is located at bacagay, valencia rode, before you'll reach ecoville subdivision.

5. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I have forgotten his name gyud bai. I remember he was one of these serious student types, good at draughting and a nice guy. A bunch of us even spent some evenings doing our projects at his place or at the top floor of the education building at FU. I used to call him "sioncalinga". :D

6. OP
    OP
    Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To progmeister and India-One
    Thank you very much for giving some information about this certain Calingacion. I'm very mcuh excited to meet them and talk to them in time comes when i get there in Dumaguete. PRAISE GOD! theres some people like you who answer my post. Ako jud ni tan-awon ug untang kabubut-on sa inyoha. Me and my husband were lookin forward to here from you guys. Bisan unsa xa ka aliman pro hes heart is here in Phil. hehehheheheh tungod ra pod nako waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Bitaw kidding aside, THANK YOU GUYS. I'm just hoping someday when we meet them it would be great and recognize me as one of the clan. Since my Grandfather died (even hes alive) he seldom talks to hes folks there. Maybe beacase he has a blood of spanish hehehehe very distant xa sa. Its just came out on my mind to meet some of my folks there kong sila man galing na (hinaut pa unta). India-One salamat sa info pod about the incoming festa in DUmaguete. Surely me and my husband will there. We will arrive at Dumaguete this coming Nov. 19 or 10 for 1month to explore DUmaguete and fell its ambiance. Before living there this coming summer 2008 (puhon kong itugot sa aton GINOO).
    AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!!

Best Regards,
    Chris_Ana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.