Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education Looking for Quality and Christian-Oriented elementary schools in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Yoyax, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Yoyax

Yoyax DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone! :smile:

We are planning to transfer in Dumaguete next year (2012), with this I am already searching schools for my daughter to continue her primary education. By next year my daughter will be in grade 2.

I am looking for a school which can provide good quality education and christian values. And also, a school which has an english drive inside its campus, a drive that requires students to speak english at all times.

Do you have any suggestions on what school in Dumaguete that would fit my requirements?
    May be you can help me in my searching. Your comments and reviews of the schools can really help me alot.

Thank you in advance,
    yoyax :smile:

2. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Christan based, English speaking schools

Silliman University is a Christian-based, English-only school, except for the required Filipino class. It is also completely air-conditioned. Our daughter attends Silliman, so I can only speak for this one. We are pretty happy with Silliman most of the time. She is very happy there and has many friends. We/she are from USA, if that helps, too. Maybe there are others here that can chime in. Good luck!!

3. OP
    OP
    Yoyax

Yoyax DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Permres. Your information is very much well-considered. I will visit soon the school to check it out personally :smile:

4. surefirecebu

surefirecebu DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yup Silliman! Hands down!