Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Looking for some suggestions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by ChMacQueen, Apr 24, 2015.

1. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Hey guys, been awhile as haven't been on here much since the big change. First off if I'm posting in the wrong area or whatnot sorry on that as some blanks on the new rules.

Been out of Dumaguete for a handful of months and looking to come on back. However as we know can't do that without a house to live in. So wondering if anyone knows any houses for rent unfurnished. Big living room a must and 2-3 bedrooms and would be nice if masters bedroom was a decent size as well. Little yard as well but when say little it doesn't mean much. Apartments won't be cutting it for me as I have a lot of furniture and have a dog as well. Dumaguete, Sibulan, Valencia area and possibly a bit of a ways towards Bacong but need to be able to get PLDT DSL so nothing in the boonies which sadly think still means Dauin. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg either on rent so 10-15k pref.

Also looking for a recommendation on a place to rent motorcycles by the day 125cc+ cheap but not gonna break on me.

If anyone is able to point anything out please PM me. Would be appreciated. I did look in the classified section but the standard expensive fully furnished stuff that is not what am interested in.

Thanks

Chris

• Like Like x 2