Dumaguete Info Search

Looking For : Very Short Term Furnished Apartment for Rental

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by aying, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aying

aying DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Looking for Very short term Furnished Rental Apartment

Tentative Date : 27-30 Aug.

Preferably 2-3 rooms. (as 2 families will share the accommodation)

Please contact me thru

thanks,

Aying

2. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
  4. Masculado

Masculado DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    gaas come to think of it, how can you fit 40 - 800 in a 3 bedroom house. she is saying 2 families so that means around 8 people

5. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you really don't have much of a clue about size of philippine families, don't you ? and if so, you should certainly know better how much "family" shows up when there is something to celebrate

2 families 40 people would not be that unique in this country...

but instead of talking clouless you might give another suggestion to the question for appartments...

6. Masculado

Masculado DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    about that, most apartments or house owners prefer minimum of 1 year contract. they better stay in a hotel

7. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What and what has that to do with the original question?

Nothing to say but the urge to talk... very annoying. It is founders weekend and you surely dont find hotels with space in Dumaguete. Simply one of the reasond why I recommended something a bit off the track.

So you wanna help or just love to read your own useless statement on the internet.

8. Masculado

Masculado DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    im just saying you cant find houses for trasients here, so i suggest they stay in a hotel, and besides there are plenty of cheaper hotels, pensione houses here like one bethany place in piapi, villa tara guest house.

9. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Lighten up. Gass made a fun comment, no more no less. He also rightly pointed out that it's Founders Week, so hotel rooms are in short supply. You suggested Villa Tara.!!! Do a little research and you'll find that it has changed hands and closed. But the OP asked the question because someone, somewhere might know someone else who can help, and that's the whole idea of a Forum like this.

Aying, for short-term furnished, you might want to check out Florentina Homes, and Eidelweiss. A bit pricey, but at this time of the year you may not have too many alternatives.

10. Gass

Gass DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I apologize deeply if my try to include some humor requires too much brain for some.

I still consider it a valid question what family means in terms of size.

While I was in Batangas there were 13 philippinos staying in the room next to mine. They had a family reunion in the neighborhood. The room was barely big enough for two. Also the resort owner (Pinoy) was not excited as they all brought their food, drinks and doggy bags into the room. He had more expenses when they left than he earned. Not talking about the drama when they paid and he charged for each additional person and cocage fee.

So dear Masculado, you might consider to use that grey stuff between your ears (hope that is not again too high for you) before typing more of your hot air and WRONG advices !!!

Aying, Broadside gave also great advices. good luck for your search

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.