Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Looking for way to move household good by transport

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Dave & Imp, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Planning on moving. So I am looking for someone to move me from Combado, Bacong, (the drug capital of Bacong it seems this week) to the northeast section of Valencia I just need vehicle to move the boxes. I used a multicab previously and it worked out quite well. I am most looking for a multicab, making about three trips. Any information would be appreciated. The move will be completed before February 15, and will be on multiple days.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by hawk263, Jan 27, 2016 (4 points)
  3. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Best Answer
    I have a pickup and could probably help you out, if you let me know the dates.

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Thanks for your help.... we are hopefully signing the lease today, we are currently speaking with the new house caretaker to finalize the signing arrangements and payment of deposits. As you may or may not be aware there was a major drug bust across the street from me on Monday morning including gun fire, which I post on my facebook (David Closson) and has been posted on here also, so we are eager to move. Our move was already in place because the landlord refused our rent when we complained about the Karoake Resto bar, so we had been looking for a place to move. I was not aware the Karoake Resto Bar was just a cover to allow people to come and go as you please for Shabu. I am very diappointed in Combado Bacong residents because most knew what was happening but just keep it to themselveen dangering everyone including their children. Lucking when the Swat team came in there was no innocent people shot when gun fire erupted.
    We should be ready with our first trip in a couple of days, which will be comprised of 6 to 10 Bilikbayan boxes. I will PM you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. hawk263

hawk263 DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Army

Retired
    Ratings:
    +488 / 81
    Blood Type:
    A+
    No problem - just text me on 09205624057 a couple of hours beforehand. Mike