Dumaguete Info Search

Looking to interview someone who worked in the business sector

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Leftoverisland, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Leftoverisland

Leftoverisland DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well business and finance anyway.

Good day everyone! I'm not sure if this is the best place to do this, but figured I'd try here as well.

I'm planning to do a research study where I make a podcast in English about certain topics specialized for the learner's needs to motivate them in learning English. So, to start, I figured I would interview someone who worked (or currently working) in the Business or Financial sector. This would be for the students learning business or finance. If there are any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

I hope you all have a great day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glendazumba

Glendazumba DI Forum Adept

teaching
    Ratings:
    +729 / 36
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Anything to motivate students to learn is most welcome. But in the Philippines where English is the medium of instruction and taught as subjects as well, motivated or not, students are forced to deal with it every single day. But maybe a course on how they could IMPROVE their command of the language would be great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Leftoverisland

Leftoverisland DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm certainly pondering on how to go about that. Especially when fluency and accuracy are both considered, I may create a course and see how it works as a supplement to the educational English taught. But this paper I'm working on focuses more on the role of podcast and how students respond to it.

• Like Like x 1