Dumaguete Info Search

Lot(s) For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chikka.linda, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chikka.linda

chikka.linda DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Approx 5000 sqm close to beach.Maayong Tubig near Dauin. Access road clearance. Plenty of coconut trees. One owner/signer. Php1500 per/sqm

2. anita

anita DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The Price per sqm. is way too much. I guess that is a long nose price plus tax. I bet if you sold this property, half of the price is yours. Just making a comment. Most property in the philippines are owned by foreign or rich folks that has a family abroad. There is no poor that could buy this price. good luck.

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Anita, without wanting to discuss the correctness of the asking m2 price .........
    your statement "There is no poor that could buy this price" is of course correct but quite superfluous.
    There is also no poor who can buy a car, a motorbike or even enough food to live nicely.
    I don't know this peace of land and how nice the location is, but if it is way too much the seller will automatically drop that price after some time. But still a poor guy/woman can not buy it then either :wink:

4. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    The coconut trees must make it worth it. I bet this one will still be for sale 5 years from now.

5. WHEELJACK

WHEELJACK DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    cant you guys mind your own business, why do you like to criticize on peoples post. just leave them alone on how high they price their lots. your not the buyer. just leave it to the buyer to decide.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    AMEN, Wheeljack -- well said! As a general comment: If a particular post does not interest a reader, how about they just "move on" (silently!) to something that does, and keep their comments to themselves???

Just a friendly thought... :wink:

7. atlargex

atlargex DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    On the other hand.....

Members of this forum should have the right to respond, posts, & or express their opinion. Whether or not anyone wants to agree or disagree is entirely up them.

8. RALPHHOGAN

RALPHHOGAN DI Member

Diver
    Ratings:
    +32 / 1
    I have noticed that frequently, the people who reply negatively to these threads have never even made an effort to go and see the product offered. Nor were they a potential buyer in the first place. Possibly they have too much time on their hands.

That being said, the prices for beachfront lots in Dauin generally range from 1500-4000p/meter. It's true that the poor(and most foreigners) have been priced out of the beachfront area.

The lot at issue(I saw it a few weeks ago with the owner) is 30 meters from the beach. It has frontage on the dirt barangay road that runs directly down to the water. It is NOT oceanfront but is close by.

9. anita

anita DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yep...everybody has the right to express their opinion. I know this place because I am originally from Zamboanguita and Dauin is just next to town. I don't know what some people are saying that mind your own business. The post is a business and its for everybody's business since the person is selling a property. For some that doesn't like a comment or criticize then maybe you post your business on the wrong place. Just saying I am not trying to argue to anybody since they have their own opinion.

10. Tom2bad68

Tom2bad68 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    As a reference on price I seem to recall a beachfront property for sale near ElDorado 6 years ago that was not but about 2000 sqm and the price was about 2 million Php. At the time I thought that was a lot of peso. Now I'm thinking that would have been a bargain.

Best of luck to the seller and any potential buyers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.