Dumaguete Info Search

Lto

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by sfgb35, Feb 14, 2012.

1. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel kind of ripped off, i just renewed my motorcycle registration, they took 1245php from me and told me to come back Friday, with no reciept for the cash, is that normal here, I heard its very corrupt here.

2. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    So far, when ever I paid in the LTO for what's ever, they gave me a receipt. Paying for something without a receipt sounds unusual so.....??? W8 & C what will happen when you go back there Friday and post your story.

3. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know i have been ripped off i just like to see the out come

I take some pics of the guy i am sure he is fixerbut behind the counter, its okies i like to learn and go with the flow....

4. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I experienced that too. In fact I expected to get some change but I was told to come back two days after. Luckily, I knew the person behind the counter, and I did get my license and my change with the receipt.

5. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its not so much money and next time i will of learned a lesson more importnat for me is i can tell others odf my bad experience . . . i was stupid but hey live and learn . . .

6. newbie27

newbie27 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Cant wait to read this thread on Friday :smile:

7. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, who would believe, collected my documents on friday, in a loverly little cklear plastice envelope, sitcker, insurace the whole lot seems proper !!! I will see at the first LTO check point when they impliment the helmet law and i get caught ahah

8. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    But did you get your receipt ? :o

9. OP
    OP
    sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep OR and all the reciepts for the insurance, its all there, just need to get stopped now, and see if theres a problem haha seems too good to be true . . .

10. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Welcome to the Philippines, now remember that guy for getting your registration done next year.
    Cause all you'll have to do is walk up to him, he'll remember you and he'll know what you need.