Dumaguete Info Search

Manila airport transfer

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by vette77, Apr 24, 2007.

1. vette77

vette77 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will have to transfer to the domestic terminal when I arrive in Manilia,
    Since i wil be arriving at 11pm , my wife is concerned about me using a taxi to transfer that time of night since i will be traveling alone, does any opne have a suggestion how to transfer with safety?

2. choy

choy DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You may get the airport coupon taxi located just after the exit. They have a fixed rate depending on your location. It may be a bit pricey, but well worth it. There are also car rentals like AVIS a few steps away.

3. averatec3200

averatec3200 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If you are on a connecting Cebu Pacific flight, they have a transfer counter at the international terminal. They will be the ones taking care on your transfer from the international to the domestic terminal. Just approach their counter after you have claim all you luggages.

4. diver57

diver57 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    General info Required

Hi every one, diver57 here again today fishing for some info, could some one
    email me, diver5757.armstrong@virgin.net as I will be coming to stay in dumaguete on the 12th May 07 to stay with my Fiancee', we need to travel
    back to Manila from there to get her passport and visa to the UK.
    How and where does one book flights from Dumaguete too Manila, is there
    a filipino travel agency there or equivilent?.
    Thank you.

5. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can book flights at the Orient Wind Travel desk in Bethel Guest House's lobby. I did just yesterday. Or any number of travel agencies in town. Not a problem.

Don't worry about going from Intl to Domestic, just grab a taxi. I think we paid P150. No danger involved really.

When you exit the Intl Airport bldg, there's a little bldg off to the left just across the 3 or 4 lanes running right in front of the terminal. That's where my wife bought our taxi ticket.

What airline are you taking to Dgte from Manila? Cebu Pacific has its' own terminal, where PAL/Air Philippines uses the new terminal. (I think) Make sure the taxi takes you to the right place. :smile:

I used to try and save every Peso doing that, but it isn't worth the hassle with a bunch of luggage in tow and jet lag nagging at you..

6. liquido

liquido DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You can book Cebu Pacific online..I use this airline all the time..
    Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone flies.

7. cebudiver

cebudiver DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    try cebu pacific and air philippine (both online)
    you can pay the cebu pacific tickets with a credit card but you have to depart from the domestic terminal - one of the worst i've been to
    air philippines departs from centennial terminal - but you have to pick up the tickets in advance of the flight - in ermita, makati or at the terminal
    both airlines have a morning and an afternoon flight MNL - DUM