Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education Martial arts school

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by pfotoguy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Im looking for a martial arts school to enroll my kids in, boy 6 girl 12.

All I could find on the board was some post from 2008. Anything current? Seems like I've seen some classes on the blvd a few months ago.

Thanks

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    World Fitness has two experienced martial arts trainers, Chand and Jae (from the US) who you could probably arrange private lessons. The gym is located corner of Silliman and Perdeces, 3fl.

3. OP
    OP
    pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Thanks, I know where that is

4. johhb

johhb DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally I would go with Leonardo Dela Luna who is the Grand Master of Philippine Tiger Martial Arts. He takes his students every Sunday to the boulivard across from the WhyNot bar. He starts them off with Thai Chi. Leonardo is a wonderful man and very special. You will understand when you meet him. You can contact him at 947-219-4159. There is no fee for his lessons only donations. The fee to join the school is 200 pesos. Leonardo has been doing martial arts since he was 3 years old. He starts his sessions on Sunday around 6:30 in the morning. Expect to see kids and adults from all ages.