Dumaguete Info Search

Microsoft Excel Wizard Needed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Do we have any Excel wizards on the forum? I'm having a derp moment with some formula/formatting issues.

Here is the spreadsheet:

What I am having problems with:

1. On the top chart I would like a formula that will have the numbers in the "Difference" column count the difference between the corresponding rows.
    Example: If the "Chest" size goes from 101 to 102 on the second week I would like the "Gain/Loss" column to show 1. But if it increases again on the 3rd week to 103 I want it to show the difference between the starting size and the 3rd week and so on.​

2. Not nearly as important, just a formatting preference. On the Body Fat formulas and the conversion to imperial units that don't have numbers to calculate yet I would like those to remain blank instead of showing an error or zeros until they have something to calculate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And if anyone finds this chart useful feel free to use it. (The body fat formula currently only works for men.)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019