Dumaguete Info Search

Mobile Aircon Units

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Fozzboy, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Fozzboy

Fozzboy DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

i will be back over to Dumageute by 24th July hopefully , just want to know if anyone knows where i can get 2 portable aircon units at a cheap price!.
    Regards and hope to meet some of you soon.

Alan:D

2. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    If you mean those portable units that you have to fill up with water or ice, this is a waste of money.

3. akis51

akis51 DI Junior Member

Pensioner
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Please tell me more for the coolers ! They consume a minimum of amperes
    compared to the freon/compressor A/C units. Of course, the cooling cannot
    be the same but ..useless ! Why ?

4. firefly

firefly DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1
    Useless indeed, i was able to feel the result in a "warm" house and the result is not better than a ventilator.
    I know that they are making advertisement with it in some department stores, but don't forget that the environment of presentation is already aircon.
    A friend of me bought one for more than 10,000 pesos and said that it was his worst purchase he ever did.
    But better try yourself and ask the seller if you can try it out for one day in your house...
    A good alternative is a sealing-ventilator.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :smile:Hi Fozz Boy, I was talking to my Wife earlier about A/C and she was telling me that Polaris Air Conditioning Contractors were telling her Boss, that they have some Reconditioned medium Units available, Might just be an Idea to contact them to find out what this all about, They have a Web Site so it should be easy to contact them, Happy Hunting.

Jack P. :wink:

6. darvil

darvil DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im selling my unit for 9k only... its in excellent condition... you could see it for yourself and try it out... plus im only in pulantubig. w/ remote. 1hp windowtype. contact me if your intrested. tnx 09273398135