Dumaguete Info Search

Model aircraft

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by rob, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob

rob DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All - This is my first post and a simple request for information. I have discovered that there is a Radio Control Airplane Club in Dumaguete but no amount of research on the internet has yet turned up a contact number or name. Can anyone help? Thanks Rob:smile: :smile:

2. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    welcome have fun..

I would say try to contact a forum member called Sky6king I think he is into Radio Control Airplanes. I myself like them but I really don't know anything about them. So welcome welcome to the forum hope this helped.

3. dauinrcflyer

dauinrcflyer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. I am a member of a loosely knit R/C model club here in Dumaguete. The club is called the Dumaguete Aeromodellers, aka Dumaguete Aerodivers. The reason for the latter name is that most of the members of the club are also into Scuba Diving.

Altho some of the members fly any day of the week, most of the members fly on Sunday afternoon. They fly electric, glo, and gas powered models of various sizes. Fun-fly contests are also held about 3 to 4 times a year.

The flying field is located at Barangay Talay (I think). If you need any more information, please send me a private message.

Harry

4. OP
    OP
    rob

rob DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you gentlemen for your helpful and quick reply. I will contact the forum again when I arrive in Dumaguete in mid Feb and try to arrange an attendance at one of their flying sessions. I fly scale electric and large sailplanes, I'm so looking forward to being there, it sounds a warm and delightful place to be - though admittedly GB in Feb. isn't hard to beat weatherwise. LOL . ----------- Cheers -- Rob

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... better arrange some cold SMB for us... hehe

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.