Dumaguete Info Search

Mooon Cafe Eat/Drink All You Can

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by permres, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Just an FYI for you San Mig beer drinkers.......got a flier in my newspaper yesterday, advertising all you can eat nachos and all you can drink San Mig beer for 150php everyday from 10 p.m. to close at the Mooon Cafe on Silliman Ave. Sounds like a good deal to me!!

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    They have this since last week, at that point they only offered the tower and were very slow in refilling them and bringing nachos and they close already midnight. Hope they change it to bottles.

While it is a great offer, it is not the best sign for a new place in that location to have the need for such a "bargain", same when restaurants need to offer "cheap all you can eat buffets" on a supposedly busy weekend evening, not good signs for successful business.

nevertheless, good luck to all who try something in this business-sector in Dumaguete, it is a tough field.

3. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Should help to attract all the 'cheap charlies' we seem to have in town at the moment then.

4. OP
    OP
    permres

permres DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Mooon Cafe

I am pretty sure this will be a limited time thing they are doing, just for a "grand opening" special". I know in the states, new restaurants/bars will offer something like this to get people to know where they are and that they are open. I highly doubt it is in indication that they are hard up for business, though, since this is their second location in Dumaguete. When we have been by, it seems, they have been pretty busy. I do wish them the best of luck. I guess we should drop in sometime and have lunch or dinner, however, the 2 times we have eaten at the one at Robinsons we weren't so impressed.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    A "grand opening special" to gain attention is surely not chips and beer limited to 2 hours before closing time.

then again, if a 250peso Jollibee-voucher works as a marketing campaign to buy a motorbike, that could work also :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.