Dumaguete Info Search

More Pictures , please .

Discussion in '☋ Diving and Marine Life ☋' started by earlmj, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    To all members , I do believe that it is interesting to get more pictures of the underwaterworld on the website. To gether with other i will then identify all and will tell you guys and dolls what it is ... As you have notice Juniormember Outcast has posted some very unusuall and rare animals here that are even found in front of his own house. With my 31 years experiences I am amazed to see such a rich variety .ONLY IN NEGROS !!
    Let's use this posibility to it's fullest and exchange some thoughts and pictures in the forum.

The Marinelife at Negros is overwelming rich and in such splendid colors that it is a must for everyone that takes interest to visit it.
    As promised , I will give now and then free seminars about the Marinelife and its habbitants.
    I have attacahed a picture of the Regal Angel , which can be found in some deeper water ... I wonder how the came to giving it it's name ??
    One Picture is an underwater shot , the other is taken at my Manila Laboratoy for breeding and feeding studies. As you see juvenile and adult are pretty much the same. Juvenile like the one on the picture are very rare to find in nature as they seen to be dwelling at greater depths.

Attached Files:

2. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    more pictures

Here in the USA, we live on a huge recreational - boating lake. Even though we have many species of freshwater fish, absolutelly nothing can compare to the interesting variations you keep posting Earl. I neve dreamed there were so many of different shapes, sizes, and colors.

Keep them coming, it is giving us a real education.

Your new neighbor,
    2 blackbelts

3. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for your posts. And welcome to you as a new neighbor. We move over around April 25th. but first a very brief last visit at march 29th for just one day..
    If you take interest in the underwater exotics we can share and spend some time together...
    Earl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.