Dumaguete Info Search

More Valencia Sendong pics

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by shadow, Dec 22, 2011.

1. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    These pics were taken on 12/18 and 12/20.

Larry

Attached Files:

2. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried to work out from old pictures and new pictures some before and afters ........ i probably have the wrong location names and some comparisons are from different angles from the orginal, however its now difficult, if not impossible to take the same shots as in some cases the location no longer exists.

View attachment 7642 View attachment 7643 View attachment 7644 View attachment 7645 View attachment 7646

These are also available with others -

During the Event - Natural Disaster In Dumaguete TS Sendong - Dumaguete City, Philippines Travel Blog

After the event - 5 Days Later Natural Disaster In Dumaguete TS Sendong - Dumaguete City, Philippines Travel Blog

Or Picasso - https://picasaweb.google.com/101899379137816349386/TSSendong221212#

Attached Files:

3. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Casaroro Closed !!

Walked up the hill after my 'dual sport' tyres just couldnt cope with the wet rocks. There is a barrier preventing access to the path down to Casaroro falls. However i can tell you that at the bottom there is a dramatic change to the waterway. I was unable to get to the to see the falls and report on how they have changed.

4. locallad

locallad DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sorry to hear that, what a waste it would be if the beauty of the place has been severely damaged. I hope not, as I always love to visit that place every time I'm home in Dumaguete..

5. pfotoguy

pfotoguy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I went to Forest Camp the other day. Lots of devastation there. it will never be the same. such a shame.