Dumaguete Info Search

Murder of foreigner in valencia.

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by DavyL200, Mar 28, 2018.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Wednesday 28th march around 10.30 am in Balugo valencia an Austrian national age 61 was murdered,shot in the head by tandem riders.
    His residence was in Combado,Bacong. No motive as of yet.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    So this was not the german guy who runs people off the road in his truck, rite?

3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It wouldn't matter. Shooting someone is not a justified reaction to that.

4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    From Facebook:
    1. What: Shooting Incident victimizing a Foreigner
    2. Who: Victim: Franz Kremser, 61 years old, male, single, Tourist, Austrian National and presently residing Brgy Combado, Bacong, Neg. Or.
    3. Where: Purok 4, Bgy Balugo, Valencia, Negros Oriental

4. When: Time discovered: OOA 281030H March 2018
    5. Why: Still to be determined

6. How: At about 11:19 am of March 28, 2018 A cellphone call from Brgy Capt. Edward Albina of said brgy informing that a dead body of a person was discovered at their place.

EDIT: From that same Facebook site (HEADZ UP Duma):
    "Initial investigation revealed that the victim was conveying a motorcycle together with a female backrider."

I wonder what happened to her. Hope she is OK.

5. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    The Valencia police chief inspector Ronoel Fung identified the victim as Franz Kremser, who is in the E & K Residence in the district of Combado in Bacong, which is adjacent to Valencia. The investigation showed that Kremser was on his motorcycle, along with a woman on the way home and stopped in front of two men. According to witnesses, the alien was killed four minutes later, Fung says. The woman could not be found anywhere, presumably she was one of the perpetrators, says Fung. EPD 29.03.2018 - 3:00

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    It will be interesting to hear the gossip on this over the weekend. I just met and had a beer with an Austrian last week at the RT, but can't recall his name. Hope it wasn't him. Do the rest of you feel as though these things are increasing against us here in the PH? There is such a double standard with the penalties for any crimes committed against foreigners nowadays. It's getting scary. Makes me glad I haven't bought property yet.

7. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Oh! I would not worry too much my friend, we are only hearing about this because it is a Foreigner, there are many many things like this happen but we never hear about then as it maybe local on local, We will never hear I suspect about the Incident in Batinguel on Sunday Afternoon. My Wifes nephew had an argument with his G/F and the cousin (Of the G/F) took offence and Stabbed him then as he tried to defend himself he had his wrist slashed, Luckily he was got to the Hospital and has had Surgery and should be ok. It matters not where you live Rented or owned if a problem arises it is just that. WE the Foreigner usually get problems with Locals over Women/relationship gone wrong and the family come out in force or over Money From what I have read so far it seems that the lady has a lot to do with it so we (Well for me) should look to making sure our Relationship is sound & remember (as we know where we are) " Hell, hath no Fury, like a woman scorned"

Just my Thoughts & Opinion

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just a reflection from a former investigator. I recall looking at the pictures of him lying their dead. If he was shot in the head twice, why don't I see a massive pooling of blood around the body? Killed elsewhere and the body dumped?

9. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Chances of you being a former investigator just dropped to nil.

The Medulla Oblongata is in your head, in the back, just at the top of the neck. That part of the brain controls the heart, lungs and other functions that don't require conscious thought. Bullet to that organ and the heart stops immediately.

No heart pumping means no bleeding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    On another paper, it states he was shot twice in the back and once in the butt. Not going to look for the link neither.

• Agree Agree x 3