Dumaguete Info Search

need a good doctor in duma !!!

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by movielvr, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. movielvr

movielvr DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope this isn't indelicate, but does anyone know a good and discrete ob-gyn in Dumaguete? It's very important...thanks!

2. spectre

spectre DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just asked an officemate, she recommends Dr. Austria or Dr. Verna Reyes at SUMC. Just ask at the information desk where their offices are located but it's somewhere at the back of the laboratory.

3. OP
    OP
    movielvr

movielvr DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks! ...nm

thanks again

4. SU babe

SU babe DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, they are good doctors. but if you're thinking something else then... it's not allowed by philippine law, then, they wouldnt do it. if you know what i mean. the diseases they can give meds. tc!

5. Pearls

Pearls DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got one Doctor for you to check!

Hi Movielvr,

I got one to refer you if you like to check on her
    Dr. Corazon Uy in Siliman Medical Center her clinic Tel # (035)2254297
    As of my experience she is my ob-gyn my husband and I like her even my daugther like her to me she is very good she have concern and care when it comes to her patient. I'm a filipina but honestly sometimes here in the philippines when you bump into a doctor that doesnt care for your life only what or how much you can pay to them it might be the end of the world for you. One doctor did that to me there in siliman ( not OB-gyn ):eek: prescribe a drugs that the FDA issued not to prescribe to any patient.
    But anyway thank God i'm still alive, from now on we always check the meds on internet before taking it get some info about it.

:smile: Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.