Dumaguete Info Search

Need HELP!!!

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Everyone,
    May I ask anyone here to HELP us to find a place to rent (house). Sadly to say we thought we have already a place to live there when we come back this coming March or April, this person knows that we have 3kids (teen-agers) and he told us that he would love to have our kids to hes compound. And we make a deal (we gave him a deposit already). But later he change hes mind. For some reason that he thinks our kids will disturb some of hes occupants. WOW!!!:mad:
    Anyways, we would like to ask some help to find us a place 2 or three bedrooms is enough for us (swimming pool is a bonus pack:wink: and its located either within Dumaguete, Bacong and Dauin) fully furnished if possble. We would be very much happy if you gave us some infomations and let us know how to contact the right person. We already look the island properties website but were still hoping anyone here could help us too.
    Thank you very much.
    Chris_Ana

2. smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. OP
    OP
    Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @Chris_Ana2007:

you may want to PM me for a furnished house for rent in bacong (i am afraid it is not proper to have the owner's website here published without their knowledge). the owner is a german and the wife a filipina. a plenty of space for the children around the house. a pool...that i am not sure.

the house is their vacation house. i do not think they are on philippine-holiday now, so if you are lucky the house is empty. no need to fear about neighbors/intruders. the family from the wife lives in the area who is looking after the place.

5. OP
    OP
    Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Josephine thank You very much for the reply. i will send you a private msge so that I can contact you privately. Have a Good Day and GOD Bless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.