Dumaguete Info Search

Recreation & Hobbies Need some help please (buying swimming fins)

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by LENNY, May 16, 2016.

1. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    Does anybody here know where I can buy a set of swimming fins???.....(For my feet to swim in a swimming pool only)....Name Location (and important) ...... maybe a Phone Number
    Edited by a moderator to help with the issue on what is needed added reason for help

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Try checking a couple web sites for the bigger dive schools in the area. Liquid Dive, Pura Vida and others have dive equipment for sale. For recreational (cheaper) use try Optima Sports, located past the market on the one way street (beside Du Ek Sam Appliances).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Hi, we got ours in the sports department at Lee Plaza

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Lee Plaza sports department often have some decent fins if they have your size in stock, the hard size fitting is those with little feet like many Filipina's.

There is also a sports shop on the road behind Lee Plaza which the name I forget (starts with a D maybe). They have a large assortment of all sorts of sporting goods and have fins and snorkel gear as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Cerne

Cerne DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +538 / 199
    Don't forget you'll need training fins and not the open water divers type of fins. I'm sure Amazon or Speedo will do these direct and you can fed ex them. The open water type of fins are simply too inflexible for pool based environments and will place stress on the ankles. That, and a good shove off from the wall will become problematic if you use the divers type fin! Likewise I've seen some similar products in Dumaguete/Cebu - why not match the products below to what is available there. Sorry, can't remember the location in Dumaguete either.

Search Results for training fins, found 5 products

Pull buoys, floats, etc etc you'll be kitted out for sure.

Cheers,

C

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    Thank You

• Like Like x 1