Dumaguete Info Search

Negrense Microbrewery and food Lab

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by tis me, Aug 22, 2019.

1. tis me

tis me DI Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 45
    This place had their grand opening last week their claim to fame is going to be Micro beer and good food, from my experience yesterday the claim to fame went down the drain. Myself and 8 friends went to check the place out, only 1 brew available and we were notified after one hour that there was no more beer and the next batch would not be ready until August 28 so no beer for 1 week and the local san mig beer they don't stock. Six meals were sampled and all of them got negative reviews. We all know the phrase.'' There is no second chance to make a first good impression'' This is certainly applicable to our visit yesterday.

• Informative Informative x 7
  2. kiwidude

kiwidude DI Junior Member Veteran Army

contractor
    Ratings:
    +14 / 10
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just left there this minute, no craft beer and very noisy, full of teens, at Casablanca now enjoying a real German beer.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. mntnwolf

mntnwolf DI Member

university professor
    Ratings:
    +110 / 10
    I dropped-by just for a look a few days ago, and they said they'll have full craft-beer going starting on this Tuesday. Withhold judgement until then.... I hope that it becomes as good as FinBar!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leftoverisland

Leftoverisland DI New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I tried it, I actually found it pretty good for those who aren't fond of bitter brews. I'll keep supporting until they better their batches so to speak. They're the only ones serving food and their own brew anyway.

• Like Like x 1