Dumaguete Info Search

new forum suggestions

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by RHB, Sep 28, 2014.

1. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    I kept getting repeated spam like messages in my email regarding a thread I was supposedly following. I have not been active here for some time. I went to your new forum,(here) and saw no way to log in or get rid of these messages. Finally I spied the log in button in very feint letters at the top right of one page. I suggest you make the log in more obtrusive, and locate it lower on the page, because if you happen to inadvertently scroll down even a small amount, it becomes invisible. Also I am apparently subscribed to about 1000 threads it would be nice if you had a "check all" tick box so one could unsubscribe all. It would or will take me hours to manually unsubscribe in my user control panel.
    thanks,
    RHB

By the way, the new look is great much better than the dated dolphins and palm trees,

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yeah, had a few bugs with porting over to the new forum software. Should be cleared up now. Working on the subscription problem.

• Like Like x 1